VP of Development
San Mateo, CA, or Remote (US)
We're hiring a rockstar VP of Development to lead our brilliant engineering team. The VP will be responsible for prioritizing, coordinating, and managing people and progress within the team as well as coordinating with Product, Clinical and Customer Success teams.
Harmonize Health is a passionate team of clinicians, data scientists and developers solving big problems in healthcare. We’ve developed the leading remote patient monitoring platform used in healthcare and we’re just getting started! This is a great place for you if you want to have impact, create positive change and have fun while you’re doing it! We take our mission (but not ourselves) very seriously and we’re on a path to make serious improvements in healthcare. Like what you hear? Read on!
We’re looking for a great VP of Development
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
The VP of Development position is responsible for overseeing technology development at Harmonize. Specifically, the role will manage our engineering & QA teams to develop mobile applications, integrations with third party hardware, web applications, and cloud services. The VP of Development will work closely with our product team to ensure products meet design requirements and development is handled in a nimble and iterative fashion.
This is a leadership role that requires active collaboration with our leadership team to refine the company’s product vision while maintaining compliance with quality standards and best practices
- Design, implement, and monitor key metrics/efficiency for the engineering team
- Manage software architecture design to ensure code modularity, reusability, and scalability
- Manage software development through efficient sprint cycles while following AGILE principles
- Manage software and product QA processes through the implementation of robust testing frameworks
- Work with our product team to refine product roadmap, assess execution velocity, and ensure delivery according to the roadmap
- Work with our data team to create robust ETL and reporting processes
- Collaborate with our clinical and operations teams to ensure technology can service their needs
- Manage deployment, integration, and maintenance of our software within customer environments
- Recruit and develop top engineering talent
- 5+ years experience in frontline software development
- 5+ experience leading or managing teams across different engineering functions (developers, CICD, QA/testing, etc.)
- Prior experience leading teams in venture-backed startup environments
- Bachelors degree in computer science or equivalent technical field
- Position can be remote (company is headquartered in the San Francisco bay area)
- Team managed is partially remote and consists of web developers (frontend, backend), mobile engineers, and QA engineers
- Reports to the Chief Technology Officer