Senior Software Engineer – iOS
San Mateo, CA, or Remote (US)
We are hiring for a Senior iOS Software Engineer who can design, implement, and lead the engineering of our patient and provider iOS applications.
Harmonize is a tech start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry. We are growing at a rapid pace to deliver some of the most innovative solutions in remote patient monitoring.
We collect vital data from patients so that their doctors can make more informed decisions and provide better care.
You are internally driven, passionate about healthcare, and motivated to make a real difference in the lives of people. You have a history of shipping production quality code and a desire to eventually lead and grow a team of mobile engineers. Finally, you’re eager to contribute to and grow and mature our mobile platform.
What you should have
- 5+ years of practical experience in iOS product development (you’ve shipped and managed at least 2 iOS apps)
- Hands on experience with our tech stack (Swift, Objective-C, Cocoapods, Swinject, PromiseKit)
- A disciplined approach to production quality development, testing, documentation and code structure in a startup environment
- Experience working closely with product, design, and leading other engineers to create a robust mobile experience
- A familiarity with the iOS tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking
- A constant desire to improve, learn more and make things to the next level
- Experience w/ Reactive Programming (RXSwift/ReactiveSwift)
- Developing in VIPER and/or RIB based mobile architectures
- Experience with Core Bluetooth
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience