San Mateo, CA, or Remote (US)
Interested in ensuring our market leading RPM platform works great and stays awesome? Skilled in finding interesting edge cases in QA? We're looking for a fantastic QA Engineer to join our team - is it you?
Harmonize Health is a passionate team of clinicians, data scientists and developers solving big problems in healthcare. We’ve developed the leading remote patient monitoring platform used in healthcare and we’re just getting started! This is a great place for you if you want to have impact, create positive change and have fun while you’re doing it! We take our mission (but not ourselves) very seriously and we’re on a path to make serious improvements in healthcare. Like what you hear? Read on!
We’re Hiring a Rockstar QA Engineer!
Our remote patient management platform (RPM) is the industry leading tool for managing chronically ill patients. But we’re just getting started and we’re continuously building – and the QA Engineer plays a critical role in the process. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of new platform releases. In this role you’ll collaborate with our Product and Engineering teams to ensure we hit the mark. This role is fundamental to our producing the best platform on the planet.
Here’s What You’ll Bring
- 5+ years of experience writing integration tests across multiple applications;
- 3+ year of testing experience of web and mobile apps;
- An understanding of Agile software delivery lifecycle;
- The ability to manage and prioritize responsibilities in a time constrained environment.
Here’s What We Think Will Help You Succeed (But You Don’t “Need” to Have)
- Knowledge of mobile & web UX;
- Experience as a developer;
- A degree in Computer Science;
- Experience working with teams across time zones and in remote settings.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Write integration tests of our applications (IOS/Android Mobile App, Portal Dashboard);
- Own the quality of our releases;
- Serve as the “final check” before we release;
- Work alongside DevOps to automate integration test suites before pre-release and production deployment;
- Collaborate with product and engineering to solidify acceptance criteria;
- Comprehend system behavior and identify complex edge cases within certain flows.
Here’s Why We Think You’ll Love Us
- We’re pursuing an incredibly important mission - better healthcare through technology..
- We have an ambitious, fun culture.
- We’re a crew of “do-ers” not talkers.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- We’ll give you (well, you and everyone else) a dozen paid company holidays.
- We have a remote/flex office strategy.
- We offer “unlimited” PTO.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to talk!