Product Manager - Harmonize App
San Mateo, CA
We are hiring for a product manager who will work on our patient-facing remote patient monitoring product to improve their user experience, monitoring data accuracy, user engagement and adherence.
Harmonize is a tech start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry. We are growing at a rapid pace to deliver some of the most innovative solutions in remote patient monitoring.
We collect vital data from patients so that their doctors can make more informed decisions and provide better care.
You are an experienced product manager, passionate about healthcare, having a track record of building customer-facing mobile applications. If you are UX-driven, love and know how to work with data, understand outcome-based software delivery processes, know how to implement user research and customer development techniques, and are passionate about improving the quality of life of patients, we would love to chat.
What you should have
- 3+ years for Product Management of customer-facing mobile products
- Track record of successfully launched mobile b2c products
- Excellent communication and writing skills (user stories, documentation as well as presentation skills)
- Knowledge of b2c product metrics, prioritization frameworks and data / behavioral analytic platforms
- Experience running product experiments and A/B testing
- Customer research and customer interview skills
- Internal and external stakeholder management practical experience
- Understanding of UX and mobile UI design principles
- Understanding of the product owner role in agile teams
- Experience working with healthcare products
- Experience working with mobile+hardware products
- Familiarity with clinical workflows
- Qualitative degree in Business, Design or Engineering