Patient Support Technician
Las Vegas, NV
We are hiring for a Patient Support Technician who can schedule equipment deliveries with new patients, setup new medical devices over the phone and investigate equipment problems.
Harmonize is a tech start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry. We are growing at a rapid pace to deliver some of the most innovative solutions in remote patient monitoring.
We collect vital data from patients so that their doctors can make more informed decisions and provide better care.
You are internally driven, motivated to prove yourself, and want to see your contributions make a real impact on people’s lives. You are also comfortable communicating over the phone, overcoming objections, and have good problem-solving skills.
What we require
- Customer service or call center experience
- Medical field experience
- Technical aptitude to pass our typing and computer literacy test
- High school diploma
- Flexibility to work weekends or holidays
What skills/interests will make you a great fit for our team:
- Salesforce experience
- EHR experience
- Basic medical terminology understanding
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Pay close attention to detail
- Making outbound calls and assisting new patients with the on-boarding process
- Guide patients in the setup of their new medical devices over the phone
- Answer inbound troubleshoot calls from patients and medical providers about our app
- Investigate equipment problems, troubleshoot, and provide a resolution
- Salesforce or similar CRM: 1 year (Preferred)
- Call center experience: 1 year (Required)
- Medical field experience: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)