Patient Engagement Specialist
Las Vegas, NV
The Patient Engagement Specialist assists in onboarding our new patients well as explaining the benefits of the program. The Patient Engagement Specialist will guide patients in taking their vitals over the phone.
Harmonize is a tech start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry. We are growing at a rapid pace to deliver some of the most innovative solutions in remote patient monitoring.
Our patients are monitored by a clinical team that receives vital alerts from patients in real-time. Our clinical team can intervene early in the triage process, saving a potential hospital visit and keeping our patients healthy from the comfort of their own homes.
We work with our patients over the phone, but new hires are required to report to our physical office for the first 90 days. After 90 days, if performance standards are met, we have the option to work from home.
You are internally driven, motivated to prove yourself, and want to see your contributions make a real impact in people's lives. You are also comfortable communicating with patients over the phone, overcoming objections, and have good problem-solving skills.
What we require:
- Customer service or call center experience
- Medical field experience (Medical Assistant Preferred)
- Technical aptitude to pass our typing and computer literacy test
- High school diploma
- Flexibility to work weekends or holidays
What skills/interests will make you a great fit for our team:
- EHR experience
- Basic medical terminology understanding
- Patience and exceptional listening skills
- Pay close attention to detail
- “Challenge accepted” attitude
- Onboard new patients into our program
- Answer inbound troubleshoot calls from patients and medical providers about our app
- Guide patients in the setup of their new medical devices over the phone
- Investigate equipment problems, troubleshoot, and provide a resolution