Manual QA Engineer
Las Vegas, NV
We are hiring for a Manual QA Engineer who can cover the entire spectrum of the manual QA/QC scope of our patient-facing mobile applications and medical web-application.
Harmonize is a tech start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry. We are growing at a rapid pace to deliver some of the most innovative solutions in remote patient monitoring.
We collect vital data from patients so that their doctors can make more informed decisions and provide better care.
You are internally driven, passionate about healthcare, and motivated to make a real difference in people's lives. You have a history of testing mobile and web applications and understand quality control paradigms for software products.
What you should have
- 1+ year of testing experience of web and mobile apps
- Understanding of Agile software delivery lifecycle
- Knowledge of testing techniques
- Excellent writing skills, test case design experience
- Work experience as an independent contributor
- Good analytical and problem investigation skills
- Experience with JIRA & Atlassian suite is a plus
- Automation QA skills is a plus
- Knowledge of mobile & web UX if a plus
- Bachelor's degree (Math, Computer science or science preferred)