San Mateo, CA, or Remote
The Fullstack Engineer helps make the Harmonize clinical platform data rich, flexible, extensible and bulletproof.
Harmonize Health is a passionate team of clinicians, data scientists and developers solving big problems in healthcare. We’ve developed the leading remote patient monitoring platform used in healthcare and we’re just getting started! This is a great place for you if you want to have impact, create positive change and have fun while you’re doing it. We take our mission (but not ourselves) very seriously and we’re on a path to make serious improvements in healthcare. Like what you hear? Read on!
We’re Hiring a Rockstar Fullstack Engineer!
Our remote patient management platform (RPM) is the industry leading tool for managing chronically ill patients. But we’re just getting started and we’re continuously building! Our Fullstack Engineer helps make our awesome platform data rich, flexible, extensible and bulletproof. You’re all about making it the most efficient, effective platform in the galaxy and in this role you’ll collaborate with our Product and Design teams to ensure we delight the user base. If you want to change an industry, you can’t find a better place than Harmonize!
Here’s What You’ll Bring
- 2+ years of experience working with React;
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript, ideally full stack
- 2+ years of SQL experience;
- Experience with testing frameworks/methodologies;
- Experience with Chrome Dev Tools & Node Dev Tools;
- An understanding of the Agile process;
- Good communication (ask a lot of questions) and organizational skills.
This Would Make You Stand Out (But You Don’t “Need” It)
- Experience with NestJS;
- Experience with React Testing Library, Jest, unit testing;
- Experience with MaterialUI;
- Experience with React Native;
- Experience with MySql;
- Experience with DevOps in AWS;
- Knowledge of Circle CI;
- A good UI/UX sense;
- Experience building component libraries;
- Experience working with teams across time zones and in remote locations.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Maintain and develop our APIs that serve mobile, web, and partner clients;
- Integrate with our customers’ EHR and services;
- Model and implement new features;
- Collaborate with other team members to agree upon our new API contracts;
- Participate in a rotation for critical production error correction;
- Debug and fix bugs in a time constrained environment;
- Write unit tests for each of their new features.
Here’s Why We Think You’ll Love Us
- We’re pursuing an incredibly important mission - better healthcare through technology..
- We have an ambitious, fun culture.
- We’re a crew of “do-ers” not talkers.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- We’ll give you (well, you and everyone else) a dozen paid company holidays.
- We have a remote/flex office strategy.
- We offer “unlimited” PTO.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to talk!