San Mateo, CA, or Remote (US)
Like making beautiful, efficient code that drives great user experience? Want to solve some of the most important challenges in healthcare? Ready to take your frontend game to a higher level? Read on - we have a frontend engineering position that sounds like it's for you!
Harmonize Health is a passionate team of clinicians, data scientists and developers solving big problems in healthcare. We’ve developed the leading remote patient monitoring platform used in healthcare and we’re just getting started! This is a great place for you if you want to have impact, create positive change and have fun while you’re doing it! We take our mission (but not ourselves) very seriously and we’re on a path to make serious improvements in healthcare. Like what you hear? Read on!
We’re Hiring a Rockstar Frontend Engineer!
Our remote patient management platform (RPM) is the industry leading tool for managing chronically ill patients. But we’re just getting started and we’re continuously building! Our Frontend Engineer helps make our super useful, super efficient platform also super easy to use. You’re all about making it the best user experience on the planet and in this role you’ll collaborate with our Product and Design teams to ensure we delight the user base. If you want to change an industry, you found the right place!
Here’s What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience working with React;
- 2+ years of experience with Jest and unit testing;
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript;
- An understanding of the Agile process;
- Good communication and organizational skills.
This Stuff Would Be Great to Have (But You Don’t “Need” It)
- Experience with React Native/ Mobile;
- Experience with Puppeteer;
- Full stack experience;
- A good UI/UX “sense”;
- Experience building component libraries;
- Degree in Computer Science;
- Experience working with teams across time zones and in remote locations.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Design key frontend features;
- Identify areas in the current code base for improvement and design its final state;
- Partner with other team members and providing meaningful feedback through GitHub;
- Collaborate with product and design to validate implementation of features;
- Stay current with the latest technologies, techniques, and packages within the React ecosystem.
Here’s Why We Think You’ll Love Us
- We’re pursuing an incredibly important mission - better healthcare through technology..
- We have an ambitious, fun culture.
- We’re a crew of “do-ers” not talkers.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- We’ll give you (well, you and everyone else) a dozen paid company holidays.
- We have a remote/flex office strategy.
- We offer “unlimited” PTO.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to talk!