Director of Customer Success
San Mateo, CA, or Remote
The Director of Customer Success will onboard new customers, create deep relationships, and manage the long term satisfaction and growth of important customer accounts.
Harmonize Health is a passionate team of clinicians, data scientists and developers solving big problems in healthcare. We’ve developed the leading remote patient monitoring platform used in healthcare and we’re just getting started! This is a great place for you if you want to have impact, create positive change and have fun while you’re doing it! We take our mission (but not ourselves) very seriously and we’re on a path to make serious improvements in healthcare. Like what you hear? Read on!
We’re Hiring a Rockstar Director of Customer Success!
Our remote patient management platform (RPM) is the industry leading tool for managing chronically ill patients. But the real magic happens as we find more and more use cases for our customers – and it’s the Director of Customer Success’s job to manage a team of superstar customer success managers. You’ll be responsible for training and mentoring the team, creating plans and internal KPIs and maximizing relationship value and revenue for our customers. Your team will successfully onboard new customers, create deep relationships and manage the long term satisfaction and growth of important customer accounts. You’ll coach them to find new use cases for our platform, drive deep improvement at customers and help them overcome obstacles. In this role you’ll collaborate with the leaders of our customers (health systems, physician practices, and other care providers) and senior management at Harmonize to optimize relationships and maximize revenue. You’ll manage your team’s performance while driving value for our customers.
Here’s What You’ll Bring
- 10 years’ experience in healthcare technology customer success management;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- Good computer and electronic record skills;
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills;
- Ability to manage well in remote settings with your team;
- Adept at learning new technology and processes;
- A deep understanding of the economic implications of healthcare services;
- You have a lot of experience using Salesforce.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Build, coach and manage a team of customer success managers;
- Establish, track and evolve your group’s KPIs to efficiently manage performance and long term value;
- Develop deep, empathetic relationships at a senior level with customers;
- Leverage other Harmonizers to assist in relationship development;
- Mitigate risks in customer management.
Here’s Why We Think You’ll Love Us
- We’re pursuing an incredibly important mission.
- We have an ambitious, fun culture.
- We’re a crew of “do-ers” not talkers.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- We’ll give you (and everyone else) a dozen paid company holidays.
- We have a remote/flex office strategy.
- We offer “Unlimited” PTO.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to talk!