Senior Data Scientist
San Mateo, CA, or Remote (US)
We are hiring for a Senior Data Scientist focusing on innovative and efficient ways to extract new meaningful and actionable insights from diverse data. This is a multi-disciplinary effort, involving domain experts in fields ranging from computer science and statistics and machine learning to medicine.
Harmonize is a tech start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry. We are growing at a rapid pace to deliver some of the most innovative solutions in remote patient monitoring.
We collect vital data from patients so that their doctors can make more informed decisions and provide better care.
You are internally driven, passionate about healthcare, and motivated to make a real difference in the lives of people. You have a history of generating actionable insights and solutions out of diverse, structured and unstructured data sources. Finally, you are eager to contribute to and mature our data team.
What you should have
- Strong knowledge of machine learning algorithms and statistical analysis
- 3+ years of predictive modeling experience
- Solid SQL skills for data querying and manipulation
- Proficiency in Python programming
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail. Data driven problem solving in particular
- Experience working with healthcare data sets
- Familiarity with clinical workflows
- Qualitative degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, or Data Science
- PhD is preferred but not required