San Mateo, CA, or Remote (US)
We are hiring for a Data Engineer who will expand and improve our data infra-structure. Collecting various data about patients throughout their life cycles from diverse sources in a timely fashion at scale is the foundation of our data infra enabling other stakeholders in the company to do their jobs.
Harmonize is a tech start-up revolutionizing the healthcare industry. We are growing at a rapid pace to deliver some of the most innovative solutions in remote patient monitoring.
We collect vital data from patients so that their doctors can make more informed decisions and provide better care.
You are internally driven, passionate about healthcare, and motivated to make a real difference in the lives of people. You have a history of implementing ETL pipelines, managing and expanding data warehouse, and working with different stakeholders to extract data in need
What you should have
- Proficiency with Python and SQL
- 2+ years of experience in using or managing Data Warehouse (preferably Redshift or Snowflake or BigQuery)
- Must have experience with Airflow or some workflow management tools
- 2+ years of maintaining optimal data pipeline architecture
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and No-SQL databases
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working with healthcare data sets
- Familiarity with clinical workflows
- Working knowledge of predictive modeling and A/B testing
- Qualitative degree in Computer Science, or Engineering