Customer Success Manager
San Mateo, CA, or Remote (US)
Want to own success? Inspire loyalty? Have fun? Well buckle up, your ride is waiting! As a CSM you own onboarding new customers and creating deep relationships. You’ll be in charge of the long term satisfaction and growth of important customer accounts.
Harmonize Health is a passionate team of clinicians, data scientists and developers solving big problems in healthcare. We’ve developed the leading remote patient monitoring platform used in healthcare and we’re just getting started! This is a great place for you if you want to have impact, create positive change and have fun while you’re doing it! We take our mission (but not ourselves) very seriously and we’re on a path to make serious improvements in healthcare. Like what you hear? Read on!
We’re Hiring a Rockstar Customer Success Manager!
Our remote patient management platform (RPM) is the industry leading tool for managing chronically ill patients. But it’s just technology without great insights around how it can deliver value to our customers – and that’s where the Customer Success Manager drives things! Want to own success? Want to have fun? Well buckle up – we’ve got your ride waiting! You’ll be responsible for onboarding new customers and creating deep customer relationships – understanding their business challenges and thinking about solutions. You’ll be in charge of the long term satisfaction and growth of important customer accounts. You’ll find new use cases for our platform, drive deep improvement at customers and help them overcome obstacles. In this role you’ll collaborate with the leaders of our customers (health systems, physician practices, and other care providers) and power users to establish best practices. You’ll review KPIs and meet regularly with customers to enhance our strategic value. And with your customers you’ll share product roadmaps that pretty much let you PREDICT THE FUTURE - at least as it relates to new product.
Here’s What You’ll Bring
- 5 years’ experience in healthcare technology customer facing roles – sales, account management, customer success, etc;
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
- Good computer and electronic record skills;
- Excellent managerial and organizational skills;
- Ability to manage well in remote settings with customers;
- Adept at learning new technology and processes;
- A well-developed understanding of the economic implications of healthcare services;
- You think fast on your feet;
- You’re an optimist and like challenges;
- You have a lot of experience using Salesforce.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Develop deep, empathetic relationships with customers;
- Understanding of each customer’s workflow, clinical processes, goals, etc.;
- Create a “relationship map” of each customer to understand needs and goals;
- Identify areas for expansion that are aligned with customer goals;
- Collaborate on definition of appropriate KPIs and financial metrics;
- Leverage other Harmonizers to assist in relationship development;
- Serve as a “single point of contact” between customers and Harmonize.
Here’s Why We Think You’ll Love Us
- We’re pursuing an incredibly important mission.
- We have an ambitious, fun culture.
- We’re a crew of “do-ers” not talkers.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- We’ll give you (and everyone else) a dozen paid company holidays.
- We have a remote/flex office strategy.
- We offer “Unlimited” PTO.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to talk!