San Mateo, CA, or Remote (US)
Like making powerful, elegant code that drives great results? Want to solve some of the most important challenges in healthcare? Ready to integrate with every other useful platform or service on the planet so you crush the competition and delight customers? If so, read on!
Harmonize Health is a passionate team of clinicians, data scientists and developers solving big problems in healthcare. We’ve developed the leading remote patient monitoring platform used in healthcare and we’re just getting started! This is a great place for you if you want to have impact, create positive change and have fun while you’re doing it! We take our mission (but not ourselves) very seriously and we’re on a path to make serious improvements in healthcare. Like what you hear? Read on!
We’re Hiring a Rockstar Backend Engineer!
Our remote patient management platform (RPM) is the industry leading tool for managing chronically ill patients. But we’re just getting started and we’re continuously building! Our Frontend Engineer helps make our awesome platform data rich, flexible and extensible. You’re all about making it the most efficient, effective platform in the galaxy and in this role you’ll collaborate with our Product and Design teams to ensure we delight the user base. If you want to change an industry, you can’t find a better place than Harmonize!
Here’s What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years of experience working with Node.js;
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript;
- Ability to work in teams and alone;
- Good communication and prioritization skills;
- Understanding of Restful principles.
This Stuff Would Be Great to Have (But You Don’t “Need” It)
- Nest.js experience;
- Full stack experience;
- Degree in Computer Science;
- Experience working with teams across time zones;
- Degree in Computer Science.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Maintain and develop our APIs that serve mobile, web, and partner clients;
- Integrate with our customers’ EHR and services;
- Model and implement new features;
- Collaborate with other team members to agree upon our new API contracts;
- Participate in a rotation for critical production error correction;
- Debug and fix bugs in a time constrained environment;
- Write unit tests for each of their new features.
Here’s Why We Think You’ll Love Us
- We’re pursuing an incredibly important mission - better healthcare through technology..
- We have an ambitious, fun culture.
- We’re a crew of “do-ers” not talkers.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- We’ll give you (well, you and everyone else) a dozen paid company holidays.
- We have a remote/flex office strategy.
- We offer “unlimited” PTO.
If you think this sounds exciting, we’d love to talk!